Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sloth tends to take over on my day off

What my typical day off looks like:

9:30 - 10 AM - Yes!  It's my day off!  I can get so much done today!  I'll go tanning, work out, and run errands!
11 AM - (while watching TV) I should really start cleaning.  I'll eat first.
12 PM - *Piles everything on the coffee table into a really tall pile, vacuums, cleans bathroom/kitchen, dusts*
 1 PM - Yikes that was a lot of effort.  I should relax before all of my other tasks today.
 4 PM - What the hell?  It's 4 PM?  Wtf have I been doing on the internet for the past 3 hours?
 5 PM - I should make dinner.
 6 PM - Shower.
 7 PM - Ugh I forgot about working out/tanning! Well now I can't do that since I'm all showered and clean.
 8 PM - Internet surfing/Watching shows on DVR
 9:30 PM - Well I've got work tomorrow, so I shouldn't stay up too late.
11 PM or 12 AM - Oops.

I'm hoping to change that schedule around to include exercise this week since I finally have 2 days off a week instead of just 1 day off a week like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment