Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I would do if I had significantly more $

Part of being in your 20's is living paycheck to paycheck, which isn't always fun.  So every now and then I brainstorm what I would do if I had a mysterious, unknown ancestor leave me a ton of money.


  • Pay off student loans.
  • Get a Chrysler 200.
  • Pay off anything my immediate family needs.
  • Get condos in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, & Boston.
  • Get a townhouse in DC (preferably a Victorian looking one).
  • TRAVEL: I would quite a bit on traveling and living in multiple countries for 2-3 months at a time.  Locations include Italy, Germany, Turkey, Australia, & the Amazon (also all of eastern & western Europe).
  • Get a nose job.  In high school, an anonymous person on myspace private messaged me, insulting me about how horribly huge my nose was and how ugly I was because of it... It has been my main insecurity ever since.  I'm so afraid that when people look at me, all they see is my worst physical flaw.
  • Hire people who knew how to invest my money in stocks/mutual funds.
  • Have a personal trainer for myself and my future-spouse.
  • Get my fiance the dream car he's always wanted.
  • Set up a retirement fund.
  • Build the dream house my step-dad didn't live to see built (but had blue plans for... I hope to build it someday).
  • Become part-owner of a small business or start one of my own.
  • Invest in and build no-kill animal shelters so they have more space, resources, adoption events, and better living conditions for the animals there.
  • Become active in the political scene.
  • Go on a really awesome cruise. First Class.
I'm sure I could think of more, but I need to start brainstorming Mother's Day gift ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment